The Zonal Security Supervisor shall oversee and co-ordinate security services, protects the company’s property, human life, materials and equipment. He or she shall also patrol project sites, conduct investigations into theft cases or accidents and prepare the necessary reports for Management’s perusal.
- Provides support to the Corporate Affairs Manager to protect corporate personnel and properties.
- Supervise all the security operations/activities in the zone.
- Ensure that Zonal patrols are conducted to check security of the company’s installations, personnel and adherence to rules and regulations.
- Patrol the sites and other areas day and night and ensure that detailed officers are at post.
- Conduct prompt investigation into theft cases and ensure suspects are brought to book and prosecuted
- Follow up on appropriate legal/court issues involving company
- Participates in the conduct of threat assessment and site surveys.
- Prepare monthly duty roaster and assigned security personnel accordingly.
- Submit weekly report indicating attendance, incidents or accidents, riots that may occur at the site, record of material movements (in and out) and staff attendance to the CAM.
- Improving the Occupational Health and Safety in the security management.
- Improving the Environmental related issues at all security post/workplace.
- Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety
- Level of professionalism
- Quality of work
- Work initiative and motivation to work
- Team spirit/ Attitude towards colleagues and Managers
- Discipline and punctuality
- Must hold at least a Senior High School Certificate (or equivalent)
- Minimum of Six years of progressive experience not below the rank of senior Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) in the Military or not below the rank of Chief Inspector in the Ghana Police Service.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE
- Good knowledge of management and administration.
- Computer literate – Microsoft word and excel
- Foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning.
- Emotional stability.
- Height of at least 1.7metres.
- Aged between 35 and 50 years.
- Reporting and writing Skills
- Research Skills
- Legal Administration Skills